Ep. 49: Empathy Can Be A Super Power
Everyone has the choice of either living isolated from other people and their own feelings on the one hand, or to connect with others and their own emotional core. The road towards connectedness involves vulberability and weakness. But it leads to a very rewarding ability that includes deeper understanding of...
Ep. 48: Why Am I Ashamed?
What secrets do you have? What facts about you must never become known to others? What happens in our childhood that implants beliefs in us that hide away for the rest of our life? Can we uncover them deliberately? Can we regain the emotional freedom and levity that playing children...
Ep. 47: The Good and Bad of Making Promises
Humans need each other, and so they need to depend on each other. When we make a promise or sign a contract we intensify an understanding that is usually mutually beneficial, but we also agree to retribution in the case of non-fulfillment. Is such a formal arrangement better than the...
Get to know the speakers on our podcast.
A Recipe For War
- 1 central bank
- 2 major parties
- a monopoly of TV news channels and news papers
- as many intelligence agencies as you like
- 1 false flag event
- Make all other currencies illegal.
- Confiscate everybody’s gold and hold it in a vault.
- Make it impossible...
Be More Like Fresh Milk
For one year people have been like ultra-pasteurized milk:
- at ultra-high temperature anger for losing their jobs
- stored in their homes for ever in fear of being punished
- homogenised because they are all equally being controlled and exploited
The time has come for people to become more like...