Ep. 27: A Civilisation in Perpetual Fear and Uncertainty
How is it possible that billions of people are more likely to believe something that has no scientific foundation just because persons in position of authority say it is the case? What is it about our psychological make-up that makes us susceptible to such assertions, be they by politicians, journalists...
Ep. 26: Love is Love - Diversity in Sexuality
How much contact have you had with the LGBTQ+ community? William and Steve talk about their experiences and compare their views. It is important to become educated on this topic so as to avoid and confront marginalisation and persecution. Humanity is slowly opening up to integrating world views that make...
Ep. 25: Why Am I Attracted to You?
Steven and William analyse what goes on physically between a man and a woman when they are attracted to each other. Many factors are at play that cause them to feel drawn towards each other, most of them subconsciously. Which of them are natural features, which of them societal norms?...
Get to know the speakers on our podcast.
A Recipe For War
- 1 central bank
- 2 major parties
- a monopoly of TV news channels and news papers
- as many intelligence agencies as you like
- 1 false flag event
- Make all other currencies illegal.
- Confiscate everybody’s gold and hold it in a vault.
- Make it impossible...
Be More Like Fresh Milk
For one year people have been like ultra-pasteurized milk:
- at ultra-high temperature anger for losing their jobs
- stored in their homes for ever in fear of being punished
- homogenised because they are all equally being controlled and exploited
The time has come for people to become more like...