Ep. 31: Learning to differentiate thoughts, emotions and sensations
We have thousands of thoughts and feelings each and every day. How many of them are we aware of? How many of them remain subconscious and unnoticed? Are you content with the thought patterns installed in your subconscious and the resulting emotions? Do they work in your favour and motivate...
Ep. 30: Choose your own Purpose in Life
Are you free to create your own path in life? Or are you following a script? Everyone is in both situations to one degree or another. The more we choose to drop beliefs about who we SHOULD be and what we SHOULD be doing with our time and energy, though,...
Get to know the speakers on our podcast.
A Recipe For War
- 1 central bank
- 2 major parties
- a monopoly of TV news channels and news papers
- as many intelligence agencies as you like
- 1 false flag event
- Make all other currencies illegal.
- Confiscate everybody’s gold and hold it in a vault.
- Make it impossible...
Be More Like Fresh Milk
For one year people have been like ultra-pasteurized milk:
- at ultra-high temperature anger for losing their jobs
- stored in their homes for ever in fear of being punished
- homogenised because they are all equally being controlled and exploited
The time has come for people to become more like...